SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 25, 2010

POW for Going Places cart

I'm sorry. I realize that I'm a little late on this. I should have posted this last Tuesday.

Anyway, there were so many cute entries. I had a hard time choosing one but this one really caught my eye. Did you know there was this darling dog on the Cricut Lite Chore Chart cart? I had no idea. It will be mine. Soon.

Congratulations to Ruthie for winning POW at BBTB2. I'll get your email address and I'll send you a blinkie to put on your blog.

Thank you everyone for participating in the challenges. We love to see your work. You inspire us!!

Heather

3 comments :

  1. Way to go Ruthie! What a cute little Puppers and Congrats!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, Ruthie! What an adorable card! Congrats! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruthie! This is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete