SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

POW Genie Lamp Cut

First I would like to thank everyone who participated in last week's Genie Lamp cut challenge. It was a unique cut and I enjoyed all the exceptional entries.  Unfortunately I am only able to choose one Pick of the Week for BBTB2 and my selection is the card created by Critterbugg365. I just love the color combination she used for this challenge and all the little details she added... just lovely!

If you missed her creation you can see it on her blog right here.

Critterbugg362 will receive an awesome blog blinkie too... how great is that??:!! :-)

Don't forget to join us for this week's challenge!

9 comments :

  1. Congrats Critterbugg! It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just went to check out the card. It's gorgeous and very deserving of the honour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much this really made my day! I love my Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Critterbugg365... so glad you entered our little challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just blogging around, and found your blog. With each blog I read, I am still amazed at the talent and creativity of all of you ladies. Thank you for letting me visit, it's been a pleasure.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete