SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 31, 2010

POW for The Barn Challenge from Old West!

Oh I did have a really hard time picking the winner of the POW button for the Barn challenge from all the Great entries! I just want to say Thank You all who entered and I loved them ALL! But one really stuck out, and I do really mean "Stuck Out", lol! And I had to pick Glenda's Recessed Window Card! There is so much dimension on this card and I absolutely Love all the Fall colors. I would absolutely love to have a barn like this at my home, I could just imagine the animals all cozy on the inside of that there Barn, lol! Now if you forgot what it looks like here it is:
Glenda will receive a great Blinkie to let everyone know she won here at BBTB2 and has the honor and bragging rights that she won this special Blinkie. Everyone please congratulate Glenda and I just want to say Thank You all for amazing projects you all share with us each week. Thank You all Very Much!

((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa and All the BBTB2 Gals

11 comments :

  1. Congrats Glenda! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a beautiful card Glenda!!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats well deserved a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a surprise to be chosen winner!! Thank you very much Theresa and All the BBTB2 Gals!!
    Thanks for all the congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Glenda!! It is and absolutely beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda, this is sooo fabulous!!! Love how the blue brings out the Fall colors and the dimension and embossing is gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! That is an awesome card!!!! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete