SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winner for cloud challenge

happy thursday :) shelly here, sorry its taken me so long to pick the winner for our cloud challenge. i loved everyones projects so much i had such a hard time choosing just one. wish i could pick you all :) so after much going back and forth i decided on cheryls awesome card.


i really like scene cards and think she did a really great job on this. be sure to click on her link if you havent already and you can see the "magic" of this card.
congratulations cheryl!! you can email me at branmuffinsmom@yahoo.com and ill send you our POW blinkie that you can proudly add to your blog and then go brag to all your friends :) thank you everyone for joining in on the cloud challenge youre all so inspiring!
have a great day or evening :) shelly

4 comments :

  1. Yeah!! Thanks Shelly!! So glad you like my card... I think it's one of my favs (it's still here in my stash, I can't seem to give it up) :)

    Thanks again,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it is a beautiful card!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cheryl! Super beautiful scene you created! xxD

    ReplyDelete