SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 12, 2011

Project of the Week WInner-Ice Cream Cone

Hi it's Maria and I'm just stopping in the choose the Project of the Week for the Ice Cream Cone challenge. I loved looking at each and every one of them....but boy did they make my hungry. I have a sudden craving for an ice cream cone for some reason, LOL. I have chosen Diana L. as the winner of the challenge and the button for your Blog. Loved that she used the Imagine- those colors, just say summer :) Congrats Diana L.and a great BIG thank you to each and every one of you that join us in our challenges :)
Here is Diana's Project:

10 comments :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS DIANA !!
    WHAT A YUMMY-LICIOUS CARD !!
    TFS

    HUGS,
    RITI

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats, Diana! What a super fab Imagine card! sooo YUMMY! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Congratulations, a well deserved win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to Diana.....great card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card, Congratulations!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Diana! Excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! And congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First I like to Congrats you for great work. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Your cream cone is very colourful and best to give as a gift.
    industrial first aid kits

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so honored that I won this challenge you are all such awesome designers. Thank you very much I proudly display my BBTB2 button

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete