SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 18, 2011

POW for ghost challenge

happy friday! shelly here announcing the player of the week for our ghost challenge. thank you all who joined in on my cut choice i seriously loved each project and wish i could hand out a badge for each of you. but alas were only allowed to pick one.. so i chose anette from my minds dust bunnies. she made an adorable tee shirt doesnt her  her model looked super cute in it :)


hope you all help congratulate her and yourselves for creations well done :)
congrats annette! contact me at branmuffinsmom@yahoo.com so i can send ya your blinkie to add to your blog:)
xxshelly

3 comments :

  1. Congrats Annette! Fabulous project! That little pink ghost with the bow is almost as cute as your daughter...almost. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for choosing my project! My daughter says thank you as well:)

    ReplyDelete