SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Monogram Card Winner


OOps! This week is just flying by. I'm telling you, it's getting harder and harder to chose the Pick of the Week card from all the fabulous entries we've been having. Thank you all for joining in and I also have to say we appreciate the number of you who have turned off Word Verification. I went back and forth among so many cards in this challenge and finally decided on Diana's beautiful set. So lovely and sophisticated and it didn't hurt that it was a "D". LOL Congratulations, Diana. Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll send your badge right out too you.

5 comments :

  1. whoot whoot!!! Thank you so much. This is one of my favorite challenges.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diana.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Diana L...for a gorgeous set of monogram cards.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete