SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 22, 2012

3-D Halloween Treat Container

Welcome to Bitten By the Bug 2.  It's Jeri here as your hostess this week.  I asked our incredibly, fabulous Design Team to create a  3-Dimensional Halloween Treat container using any Cricut cartridge.  I know you'll be inspired after seeing the fabulous projects from the Design Team.  I hope you'll be able to play along.  Make sure you follow the challenge rules mentioned at the top of the blog under the title.  Have FUN!

Jeri-Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2




shelly~tags,bags,boxes and more /paperdolls



Suzanne- Sweet Tooth Boxes 



Stephanie - Easter 2010, Happy Hauntings




Carole Lowe Beath - Tags, Bags/ Happy Hauntings



Susan Edwards - Cricut Artiste



 Glenda - Wrap It Up




Jayne - Artiste




Brenda - Artiste/Happy Hauntings



Julie ~ Pumpkin Carvings ~




Krista Norman- Tags Bags Boxes and More 2




Penny Shuberg-Sweet Treat Boxes


15 comments :

  1. Wonderful wonderful projects, ladies! Sorry I couldn't make it this week but I doubt I'll be missed. You guys ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what inspiration you ladies give! I love all the fabulous containers!! And yes Donna you are missed!!! I will be back to comment later, just wanted to pop in and let everyone know what an awesome job you have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great projects.... love every single one.
    Carole
    PS...Donna, you joke... you ARE missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow and what fab treats these are, fantastic show of projects and inspiration galore, see yah next week, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super projects! Love them all. Thanks for the inspirations and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super projects! Love them all. Thanks for the inspirations and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work --- something new for me to attempt.

    lots of creative uses of boxes - made into pumpkins, and popcorn boxes made into treat boxes. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWIE ZOWIE!!!! What awesome treat containers DT!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love...this challenge!! Awesome projects Design Team!!

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely project! The sweet tooth boxes is my favorite of all. Just absolutely incredible. I can't wait to see more.

    kitchen cabinets tampa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge. I got great DT designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute projects! WOW!!!!! Amazing inspiration!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a fun challenge and wonderful projects! I always find inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for writing such a great informative article for today's modern readers. Two thumbs up for great content and interesting views. I could only aspire to write like this. I don't normally comment on articles, but I have to on this one. We can Manufacture reed diffuser box packaging with Window Custom Size. Call us for More Ideas and Designs.

    ReplyDelete