SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 18, 2013

Egg-ceptional Easter Eggs

Hello everyone, Susan here from Busy with the Cricky to introduce this weeks Cricut Cut Challenge.  Spring is blooming, Easter is just around the corner and all of nature is in the process of renewal.   Everywhere in nature there are eggs.  Eggs, eggs, eggs.... all sizes and colors, many species... and none as Egg-cellent as Easter eggs.  In tribute to natures annual rebirth and Easter eggs one and all, the design team was asked to use ANY EGG CUT on any Cricut cartridge to create this week's Egg-ceptional Egg projects!!  We would love for you to join us in our Egg-ceptional challenge this week by creating your own NEW egg project and posting in the link area below.  For all of the challenge rules please see our sidebar.   Before you get started on your own egg project our very talented design team has created some Egg-stroidinary projects to inspire you!

Susan Edwards - Teresa Collins Easter Basket, Kate's ABC's




 
shelly~create a critter




Stephanie-Crocs Rule/MS Seasonal/Sophie




Michelle-Stretch Your Imagination, Doodlecharms, and Mickey Font



Melanie Brown - Art Philosophy





Suzanne- Create a Critter 2





Jayne - Create a Critter2, Art Philosophy




Caroline Simply Charmed, George, Flower Shoppe




Sharon Elmo & Friends Holiday



Brenda - Doodlecharms & Easter 2010




Julie ~Straight from the Nest, Spring Cottage,
Designer's Calender ~

Sarah- Doodlecharms, Winter Woodland


signature






5 comments :

  1. Amazing projects...you guys do inspire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the pretty Easter projects. Miss the times when my daughter was younger and she would draw on the eggs with a white crayon and then color the eggs.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT projects. So many cute eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS projects from the DT! You all did an amazing job and thank you for the fun challenges.
    Susan, I just wanted to say that I got your message about the word verification. I literally just added it to my blog because I am getting some very disturbing messages on my blog...very graphic and unappropriate too. I never minded the advertisements, but these are just down right nasty. I will totally understand that if in the future you don't leave a comment on my blog because of word verification when I play in a challenge, but for now I am going to have to keep it. I get disgusted by these comments and I'm sure my blog followers do to. I'm sure you understand :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete