SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 23, 2013

May Flowers project winner!

Hello, everyone!

 This is Melanie and I have a winner for last week's challenge. I have to tell you, there were a lot of really great projects! I guess you all love flowers as much as I do!

Diana Larson, your card was so fabulous! I really really loved the use of your Imagine machine. People just do not use them enough!

Congratulations, Diana! Please email  me at melliemel77@gmail.com and I will send you your winners blinkie for your blog.
signature

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations, Diana!!! I too loved your project!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Diana. This really is "cute as a button."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Diana!! Love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Diana! Your card is wonderful.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Diana! Fabulous card!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awesome card!

    ReplyDelete