SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 22, 2013

Beach Time Challenge

Hello, Caroline here, and I get to host the challenge this week!  I picked a BEACH TIME challenge, because it is so warm this time of year and the best place to be is at the beach or in the lake.  When my boys were small, I would spend a lot of time at the beach, while they dug in the sand.  I spent the time talking to the other moms.  Please make a card or project with a beach theme.  Please follow the rules in the side bar.  Just check out the awesome projects that my design sisters have made.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Caroline - Boys will be Boys, George, Art Philosophy



Melanie - Summer Celebrations



shelly~simply charmed,car decals




Michelle-Life As A Beach




Stephanie-A Child's Year, Doodlecharms




Jayne - Sweet Tooth Boxes, Life's a Beach



Sharon ~Life's a Beach




 Julie ~ Formal Occasion, Life is a Beach ~



Brenda-Pack Your Bags, Life is a Beach





Susan Edwards - Luau, Formal Occasion


signature











3 comments :

  1. Wonderful Beach projects. I grew up E coast of FL and spent quite a lot of time at the beach. Now I live in Central TX. Last yr I enjoyed some time in Pensacola and the beach there was wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, I think I just might be able to join in the fun! Awesome DT inspiration!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete