SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 15, 2013

Celebrate National Ice Cream Month

Hello everyone! Brenda here and I'm hosting this week here at BBTB2!  In honor of summer and with July being Nat'l Ice Cream month, I've challenged my design team sisters to make a project using ice cream!!! Who doesn't love ice cream in the hot summer time?! Now I challenge you to make a project using any Cricut cartridge ice cream die cut. Please refresh yourself with the rules on the side bar and then why not join us and link up?!! We so love it when you get crafty with us!


                                                                 Brenda - Sweet Treats



Melanie - Indie Art





shelly ~ simply charmed


Michelle - Nifty Fifties




Caroline - Art Philosophy, Kate's abc's



Jayne - Doodlecharms



Sharon ~Simply Charmed



Susan Edwards - Artbooking (!), Kate's ABCs, Indie Art



signature






5 comments :

  1. Super projects from the DT I'm looking forward to visiting all of you and checking them out!!

    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm, yummy projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to join in on your challenges!! I just started a blog!!! Looking forward to having fun with all of the talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cool ice cream creations. Thanks for a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete