SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Project of the Week - School Bus


Congratulation to Mayra at Mayra's Designs for being the winner of the Bitten by the Bug 2 Project of the Week button for the school bus challenge.  This bright and fun card truly is sp happy looking - would get anyone excited to return to school!

Thank you to all of those who entered.  Not to take away from Mayra, but you were all winners in my book.  I had such a difficult time picking!  But in the end Mayra's sunny back go school card won me over!!!


signature

6 comments :

  1. Congrats Mayra, this is such an awesome card. You are a wonderful card designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much everyone !!!! I love love this blog and everone on it !! I was actually checking the challenge for the week and I was happily surprised to see my card was chosen !!! Thank you once again I can only imagine how hard it was to choose they were all great !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com./

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mayra!! Your card is fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations !! beautiful job Mayra

    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mayra your card is stunning! Congratulations! If you read this I just want to let you know that I can't leave comments on your blog for some reason and justwanted to say your Moon and stars layout this week is fabulous too!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Julie !! I'm not sure what's going on with the comment feature on google ! I appreciate your comment ! And the sweet comments from everyone make my day !! Thank you once again to everyone !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete