SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 12, 2013

French Fry Box POW Winner!



Hello, Susan here to bring you the Project of the Week winner of the French Fry box challenge.  But first I am going to confess that I am very late in posting the POW winner because I have been so caught up in our Design Team call.  You have until September 22 to submit an entry for the DT.

I am so sorry that my mind was other places.  So with out further delay, our winner this week of the Project of the Week blog Button is Katieo with her ADORABLE Taco the Dog treat box!!  Thank you Katieo for playing along with us last week and CONGRATULATIONS on being the Project of the Week!



signature


7 comments :

  1. Katieo, this is such an adorabe doggie treat box. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katieo! I loved your fry box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations kiatieo!! I so love your doggie treat fry box!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! Now I know what I am making little, furry Eddie for his Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable... Congrats for the win...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete