SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

White On White Christmas Challenge Winner

Hello everyone
Julie here.
 
Thank you all so much for joining us in the White on White Christmas challenge last week. I loved all the entries, so beautiful!  There can only be one winner though and it was such a hard decision but my winner is Katrina from Scrappy Horses who entered  this wonderful card!
 

 
Congratulation Katrina!  Please email me at juile.huxter@ntlworld.com and I will send your BBTB2 winners badge to dispaly on your blog. Thanks again to all who entered.

 
 
 
  
 
 
signature

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations Katrina!! I so love your card. Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katrina, I loved your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner very pretty card I love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Katrina. This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete