SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 26, 2014

Cricut Ornament Cut Winner

Hi Followers,
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and received lots of crafting items.  I sent Santa many hints and my wish for a Cricut Explore came true.  Now to find the time to get instructions read and learn how to use it.  I am really excited to start creating projects like those I have seen by my design sisters and others out in internet land.

On to our winner for the Cricut Ornament challenge.  The challenge was to use a Cricut cut to make a project or to make an ornament from Cricut cuts.  I really loved the vintage classical cut ornament made by Lynn B. from  My Cards N Stuff.   Her background paper really complimented the ornament perfectly.  Congrats Lynn. 

BBTB2 will be back next year with more Cricut inspired creations for your inspiration.  Happy New Year to All!

Maureen
signature

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations Lynn!!! Your card is beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lynn. Your card is beautiful. The paper is so beautiful and compliments the ornament so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lynn, your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete