SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sympathy Card Challenge

Good Morning! Hope your weekend was lovely. Sharon here from Mee Mee's Creations to host the challenge this week. I asked my wonderful DT Sister's to create a Sympathy Card for this week's Cricut Challenge, and that is what I would love for each of you to do, too.

I'm not really good at making sympathy cards, but since we do all need them at times. and I'm never ready when I do, I thought this would be a good challenge for myself. I hope you plan to join us.

While you are here, check out the cards that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!! Please visit their blogs and leave them some bloggy love. Check out the rules for our challenges over there on the sidebar and then head to your crafty space and make a new Sympathy card. Please remember to use a Cricut cut on your card. So looking forward to seeing your cards!! Have an awesome day!! :)




Sharon ~Jasmine




Caroline - Art Philosophy




Michelle - Create A Critter




Mayra - Elegant Edges & Home Decor 




Maureen - Jasmine, Storks Delivery



Melanie - Artfully Sent and Art Philosophy


Pam - Home Accents and Walk in My Garden





Emily - Serenade & Elegant Edges




Brenda - Art Philosophy 




Susan Edwards - Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishments
and CTMH Artfully Sent 




signature


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Post a Comment