SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Trees

Hello friends, Susan here substituting for our wonderful Pam, who is moving cross country.  Pam selected this week's Cricut Challenge Cut.  Pam asked the Design Team to create projects using Summer Trees.  We all know how hot it can be outside and that sitting in the shade of a beautiful tree does much to alleviate the heat!  

The Design Team came up with some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Summer Tree projects to share with you.  We hope that you check our challenge rules on the sidebar and join us for this week's Summer Tree challenge!




Susan - Artfully Sent and Picturesque




Melanie - Artbooking and Summer Love




Michelle - Doodlecharms, Animal Kingdom, Camping Critters




Caroline - Cindy Lou, Wild Card 2




Valentyna - Create A Critter




Maureen - Outdoor Man, Campin' Critters, Camp Out




Emily - Everyday Pop Up Cards




Brenda - Campin' Critters



   
   


3 comments :

  1. I must live under a rock cause I didn't know that Pam was moving across the country! Pam I hope you move is as smooth as possible my friend. Great job on these tree projects ladies, you all amaze me all the time! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing great tree projects!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tree projects ladies! Thanks for another fun and inspiring challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete