SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sea Animal Challenge

Hi everyone, Lynn here from My Cards 'N Stuff. I picked the theme of Sea Animals this week because I wanted to celebrate all of the wonderful animals that live in the ocean. I was lucky enough to go on an Alaskan cruise this summer and the seal life was phenomenal! The design team has made some really great projects for inspiration. Come join us with your own sea life creation!


Lynn - Phrases, B is for Boy



Caroline-Beyond Birthdays




Michelle - Family Album




Maureen - Sea Life, Family Album, Buccaneer




L.B. - Birthday Bash & Phrases




Laurie - Pack Your Bags and Life's a Beach



   
   

1 comment :

  1. My entry has a Crisut cut of the umbrella and sea life on the fish paper. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete