SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 21, 2017

Fairy Challenge

Hello Cricut friends, Susan here to bring you this week's Cricut Cut Challenge. First of all let me say, we select our themes sometimes months in advance - today's challenge was selected back in May. AND... I must apologize. Had I really been in the know, I would have selected a Sun and Moon theme for today's eclipse. Sigh.... I missed that (space)ship. And why did I forget about the eclipse of 2017? I was too busy focusing on Tooth Fairy Day.  Who even knew this was a thing?  But yes, as Tooth Fairy Day falls this week, I chose a Fairy Challenge.

I would like to invite you to join our challenge this week.  Lest you be intimidated, there are quite a few Fairies in the Cricut image library. Apparently Cricut has been ready for this Fairy Challenge for quite some time!  As you will see below, the Design Team did a great job on the Fairy Challenge.  As an added incentive, BONUS POINTS for anyone who uses a sun or moon on their Fairy project!!!


Susan - Tinkerbell and Friends, Art Philosophy, Sentimentals, Heritage, Create a Critter, Sugar and Spice, SVG


Janis - Teddy Bear Parade



Caroline - Once Upon a Princess, Sesame Street



Laura - Fairies SVG froGlowCave on Etsy




Maureen -  Disney Dreams Come True, Rustic Wedding, Candice font, SVG


Laurie - A Child's Year and Cindy Loo



Michelle - 3 Birds on Parade, Disney Classics, Artbooking



   
   

Post a Comment